Saturday, May 9, 2015

My Mad Life

The first of many 
weird, hilarious, horrible, insane
blogs that I will have is right here.
My life at times can be fun, but also can be 
crazy boring.
I will never tell you my name, but just call me
M.
I don't have much to say right now except
don't be surprised when I write some short stories 
or
some other stuff like that.
Some are going to be horrible and some 
are going to be 
well not horrible.


Today was a fun day I went to a mall that I have never been to before with a close friend and my mom.
We were at the mall for two hours
and
only went to three stores.
Usually in two hours I will have been in ten stores.
After that went home and my friend had to go home.
Me being weird i just decided to tye dye a bandana
and
a shirt. The bandana turned out fine, 
but
the shirt was messed up. 
I still like it though.
Then I got the idea to do a blog 
and 
here I am.

Thats all for today, that you for reading.
Lets hope I will stay
on my blogging schedule!


Keep Smiling,
M


2 comments:

  1. If you had the chance to retire in your twentys would you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not only because i don't want to be at home sitting on my couch, bored, maybe watching tv.

    ReplyDelete